i forgot to add this. THE ONLY TIME you should go against my advice would be IF your best vehicle that would make you the happiest is something that is VERY RARE. and i am the PERFECT example ! my project is a 1933 dodge "humpback" panel. i have been working on this since 1973-76. it came from a swamp in south carolina, and knowing what i now know, should probably have BEEN LEFT THERE ! the vision i had at that time has been kept [almost] the same, but i have had to virtually fab almost 80% of this vehicle. time and health [MS] has taken their toll on me, as well as me not possessing the ability to say "NO" to friends and their numerous ongoing projects. my toy is a very long way to completion, and i hope to last long enough to at least take this thing around the block. several on this board have seen pics of this and know some of the numerous items i have fabbed over the years, and with this project, stuffing 15lbs. of "stuff" in a 3lb. sack is an under statement. i wish you well in your quest. just think it over very thoroughly before you make your decision, and truly do a project that you really want and will make you happy, not just something that is "cheap" to buy into.
beer