Originally Posted By D149
I have the EZ 1.0 on my Road Runner, so I'm not sure if the wiring is the same. I installed the ECU under the battery tray, and removed all the GM wire looming and wrapped the wiring myself. No "snake's nest" of wiring at all. There isn't much wiring with the system. Most people are surprised when I tell them it is fuel injected! Hopefully the pic attached.

Thanks for the photos! They do help. I've got my battery mounted in the trunk, but my first thought had been to put the battery tray back in and use the top side to mount the ECU and hide the wiring underneath. I'm really leaning that way now that I see what you've done.

One other question, how long is the cable that you have for connecting the hand held programmer to the ECU? My kit only give me maybe a couple of feet of length. I think they left out an extension cable that is supposed to be included. Just wondering what you got with your setup.

Some see the glass as half empty, some see the glass as half full. I just drink straight out of the bottle.