Yes still working on the kits. The last few months have been focused on getting mine back together with my old setup so I could race while I keep working on them!

To the original poster... how much power and/or how much do you want to spend on the turbo. That will go a long way in determining what turbo you need.

There are $400 75mm turbos, and $2000 75mm turbos.

If you have a stock block, 904, and 8 3/4" I'm guessing you're not looking for max effort.

The S475's (1.32 A/R, T6 Flange) can be had for under $700 and will make just over 1000hp. Pretty good bang for the buck on a small block. They are pretty big/bulky though, and there are other options.

There are some other "offshore" turbo's that can be had in the 75mm range in a T4 flange that are a little cheaper and will spool better, but won't make the power of the S475.

If you want to make less power, you can get something that isn't rated for that power level, but will spool better.

If you want more power, that can be had for more money, but I'm not sure how well the stock block will like it.

My advice is to set a realistic budget, base some realistic power goals from that, and stick to that plan when you start buying parts.

No sense in putting a $2000 turbo that will make 1400hp on a $100 block.

Last edited by dizuster; 06/23/15 01:53 PM.