So I am actually starting to put together a turbo setup for my small block, beofre i get in to deep can someone help me size a proper turbo for a 360 ill make sure to have a good dished forged piston a mild efi/turbo specd cam and good rods. The car will be a 73 duster with a 904 and a 8.75 with 3.23 gears. depending on what the registration comes to (as the car was junked at one point) I plan to build it into a competitive street strip car but may be race only. The classes in my area have a restriction of a 76 mm turbo and the racers in that class are running in the 5.50 range 1/8th mile so im assuming i wont be competitive here may be a fun bracket/grudge car. I currently have a log setup that has a t4 flange and is setup for a 38mm wastegate which im hoping i can use but im afraid of boost creep. Any advice would be appreciated. I would love to go MS3 and coil near plug like my street big block car but such electronics aren't allowed in the OSCA class to my knowledge, so likely it will be a blowthru 750. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by roadrunner7020; 06/22/15 07:47 PM.