Honestly I would like more oil pressure. This motor has been that way since day 1. I'll probably pull the oil pump and port the inlet- some folks I've spoken with think I've got a cavitation issue, as the pressure drops after 4800-5000 rpm. It's lived through a couple hard track days and BBORR, so I can't really say the oil pressure is a problem.

Supercuda- you say the 10 psi per 1,000 rpm is outdated- is there another rule of thumb to consider? Or anything else to add to this? I agree with you, but sure would like more info on the subject to give me more peace of mind!

The current plan for the radiator is to seal the front crossmember to the hood, seal the hood to the body (specifically in the back at the high pressure cowl area), and seal the scoop to intake so that pressure doesn't bleed off into the rest of the engine bay (though I doubt the scoop builds much pressure). Lastly I'd like to build some ducting on the front side of the radiator to direct and stack air going into the radiator, and block off the grille where no airflow is needed.

I do not have flaps on the fan shroud. I ran closed road course sessions back to back with and without the fan. Zero temp difference. Average speed of around 78-80 mph though.

-'02 Dodge Viper Ex-World Challenge racecar
-'73 Duster, 6.1 based 392 hilborn hemi, tko600, full floater rear 9", Hellwig custom bars, viper brakes, built for road course