They show the tanks for my car as being available now from Tanks Inc. It changed last Friday. Spectra pushed some prototypes out through their dealer network in very limited quantities and they sold out quickly. A Spectra dealer told me in a few months they are supposed have them in production quantities.
Not sure if I am going to get the Spectra or Tanks. Main thing that I do not know the quality of the fuel pump in the Spectra. Warbro in the Tanks is known quality.
The Spectra uses hoses with clamps while the Tanks uses -AN fittings that I like better.
Both of them use after market gauge senders and that has been an issue with many.
Tanks holds one more gallon of fuel and both hold more than the stock tank. Tanks has a recess to route the hoses and wiring, Spectra is in the same spot as the stock tank. The both look stock from the rear.
My stock tanks needs replacing as it is seeping at the seems. I am hoping that an in tank pump is quieter than the Edelbrock pump I am using now. I am going to go for one or the other in the next few weeks.
As for the sump, the price of a sump and a replacement tank is more than an EFI tank and pump so that is the way I am going to go. Just not sure which one.
Craig

2014 Ram 1500 Laramie, 73 Cuda
Previous mopars: 62 Valiant, 65 Fury III, 68 Fury III, 72 Satellite, 74 Satellite, 89 Acclaim, 98 Caravan, 2003 Durango
Only previous Non-Mopar: Schwinn Tornado