Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I thought that the MP heads were Edelbrocks. Are there different Edelbrocks now?

Yes, the MP heads are made by Edelbrock. Edelbrock now makes a new Victor Jr hemi head that is different then the MP head and that came out in th emiddle of last year. I believe he was referring to the two different Edelbrock heads.
I just bought a set of these last week. They were at pretty decent price with 10% discount from Summit. $2350 for a set of complete hemi heads that flow like these are supposed to, is not too bad IMO.

http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive/mc/cylinder-heads/chrysler/victor-jr-bb.shtml

This sounds great. Is Summit still offering that 10% discount?

The 10% off was from a code that they hand out at various events. A kind member posted having some extra codes in the race section and I PM'd him. People post having extra codes from time to time. I was waiting to order these heads until someone posted having a code. You can add a post requesting one to see if anyone has any extras that are not expired. We have a lot of great members willing to help others out.

While the Stage V heads are no doubt excellent, I can't imagine you will find a complete set of Stage Vs for around $2300 and it's not like the Edlebrock's are some low quality Chinese knockoffs.

Last edited by blowndart; 02/26/15 05:51 PM.