Quote:

Quote:

I'm running a 904, 7200 stall. Mono leafs and cal tracs. DA Viking shocks. I run clocks off so I don't care to share much more. Currently rebuilding my engine, it was getting tired after 5 years.

Hoping to get the suspension dialed in with the new build and run KOTS and some grudge racing.

When you rebuild it will you get new pistons with normal rings, or go with the super expensive rings?

Im pretty sure when my motor needs rebuild i will get a set of custom pistons with normal rings grooves. Either get them for boost or NOS.

I'm currently undecided on a block. I may go with an aluminum block, I'm waiting to hear back on what the specs of it are. If it is usable for what I want, I will go with that. Even if I use my current block or the other one I have laying here which are both iron. I would use a normal ring pack .043,.043, 3mm. Even if I used my old pistons, Eric at Rebco can open up the ring lands for under $250 for the whole set, so cost effective rings can be used. I've got about 10 sets of new and used pistons so no matter which way I go it'll get a more normal ring pack.

SDG Motorsports
Hellcat Demon and Redeye Supercharger CNC Porting
https://www.sdgmotorsports.com/