Quote:

Quote:

And there you have it... Just replace all the tires when you change the vehicle's battery and you'll always feel good about the ride...Just a reminder like changing the batteries in the smoke detectors when you set the clocks back every year...

So being in Arizona, I'm changing my tires every 8 to 24 months? ................................ So then I would still have 12 yr old tires the same as the 12 yr old restoration battery from the former New Castle Battery ( actualy two of their batteries since 1992 ) that is still works like it did ten yrs ago ?

Silly is'nt it...Just trying to prove a point... I understand exactly what the message is that's getting conveyed here but picking out a year for every tire out there to be DOA probably is'nt the best solution either....There's just too many factors involved...

Last week I had a shop try to sell us a four tire set and two of them were from 2011...How many customers buy "new" tires and don't even look at the dates ??? Needless to say we did'nt take those...

And you can't buy cheap tires and complain about how they performed...
I've paid more for a good trailer tire than what you could buy the "combo" deal {tire and new rim} knowing the outcome would be better than that route...Vehicle tires are no different

Trouble is in this day and age you really can't identify a good tire just by the manufacturer anymore...