My buddy runs his 68 Cuda in Super Street with the 10.90 index. His car will run 9.90's to 10.0's all out. Of course he uses all the electronics or he won't have a chance of winning. He runs the delay box because it is easier to be more consistent by launching as soon as you see yellow. The instant he see's yellow he releases the trans brake and of course the gas pedal was already on the floor. Then the delay box is set to actually release the transbrake when the delay gives him his best lite. I know I am only a T & T guy the last few years but I have ran a Pro tree and it is so easy to see how it is easier to time yourself to leave the instant you see yellow on the first lite rather then leaving on the last bulb on a full tree. I myself enjoy trying to cut a lite foot braking with my mild 11.50 street car but I am not a serious racer as I just like to go and have some fun grudge racing with friends. I really dont care for the way the Pro cars race with the cars laying down after the launch but thats just me. And to me if you run a heads up class but run on 1/2 second dails like 10.00 and 10.50 to 11.00 and 11.50 then it is still bracket racing as you can run out. It's just that the cars will launch together. Guess thats why I have fun at T & T's. Ron

Last edited by 383man; 12/24/08 06:12 PM.