Hey guy's I am putting together a 360 for a buddy with a 73 challenger rally it will have a 727 with a 3200 stall tci converter. our plan is to run a reasonable street gear and throw in either 3.91 or 4.10 gears for the strip depending on what we end up needing. the engine will have flat tops and I will zero deck the block, for the first couple of seasons we will run some good ported j heads with good stainless valves that I have. it will have some comp magnum roller rockers and a ld 340 intake I have a good 750 double pumper for the strip. headers will be 1-5\8 to start and as we go we may get something else. as for exhaust we will get whatever it needs to work I was kind of liking the idea of some old school cutouts, the car will be a street car but will get a fair amount of strip use probably 10 weekends or so. so what are you guy's thinking would be a good cam? it will have to be a flat tappet and I would prefer a hydraulic but I may be swayed to a solid. I am open to all idea's. just want to make a something decent that can surprise some folks. not really planning on spray or anything but it may get a small shot form time to time.

Thanks Guy's

2013 Chrysler 300 touring 1974 Dodge Charger SE. 360-727-8.75-3.23 sure grip 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4