Quote:

Quote:

I bet the slowest car on the list might go 5.2-5.0 in the 1/8 on a bad pass.

Really? You honestly think Kamakaze's El Camino is flirting with the 7 second mark? Or Derick.. or Varley.. Or Farmtruck or Andradi (sp)

(Maybe Chucks Mustang now that he's running a twin turbo set up.. )

Chuck's car has been as quick as 5.05 on 275s with the nitrous motor at the track.

And they don't heads up class race, because that is not what the cars are built for. These are mostly BIG tire cars, built for what THEY do, so exactly what class are they supposed to run at a small tire race? Dave and Shawn, as far as I know, are the only two who do much track racing. Dave has a nitrous X275 car as well as the truck. Shawn races the red 55 Chevy, small tire nitrous car that is seen sitting in the shop at times. Big block, single plate deal he built for some class they run out there locally. Don't think he has run it in a while, but he used to win a lot with it.

These guys have been doing this STREET thing for a LONG time

To my knowledge, the only one who runs traction Control is Dave. He has a Davis box mounted right in the middle of his dash, so it's not a secret. Doc does NOT, Monza does NOT, Dominator does NOT. Not sure about Chief and Shawn

And whoever said a mid 8sec car would do well......yeah, ok...line it up. They will be GLAD to take all your lunch money........LOL!!!

Monte