Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Sorry to say this but, the only time a mopar will make that top ten list is if they put a 632 big block chevy plus turbos or big shots of nos. The old farm truck is kicking out 1500 HP and can't get on.

You think a BAE, or a P5, or W8, W9, or PSO, B1 -MC or B1-TS with twins......or a Pro Stock style HEMI, or a screw, or roots blown conventional HEMI, or a nitrous Predator, etc., etc......couldn't get on the list???

You think a MOPAR engine isn't capable of 3000+???

It's not all about the power, sure there is a lot of quick mopars at the track, but when you really look at the times, how quick would they be on the street? Look at Lutz, whats he run 6.70 -1/4 mile passes? Got his a$$ handed to him on last weeks show and that is a street driven car

You brought up the notion that the farm truck has 1500 and can't get in......not I. Your initial point included a specific horsepower number, therefore, I concluded......correctly, according to your post, that somehow, a MOPAR style race engine cannot generate the required steam to get on that list.

Is your point now that a race chassis with MOPAR skin cannot be made to function in the same environment that Chevy, or a Ford bodied race chassis can???

I'm well aware of the issues of getting a reasonably high powered vehicle to "work" in a street environment.....from personal experience, so is your 1st post where you disparaged MOPAR powerplants the issue, or your 2nd post about MOPAR sheetmetal the problem for Dodge and Plymouths???

Come clean!!!