Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The trick is to get Stage V to answer their phone.

Eric is busy so answering the phone is not a high priority, but he will respond to emails.

Head flow - I hesitate to make a comment here but... (there's always a but), Mid 400s is correct for a good CNC'd street, 16 bolt, head. It's the bolts next to the intake runner that limit opening the ports so a tennis ball will drop through. I'll just throw this in but the 10 bolt Millenium head can flow over 500 CFM without too much effort and FHO has got the high performance version of that head, with their special CNC program, to flow high 500s.

Question for you Rich: On the 10 bolt millennium heads, I have heard that there is some type of adapter avaialable to put a 16 bolt intake manifold on it, instead using a custom sheet metal intake. (I am thinking a bout a class that requires cast intakes) Is that so, and what would be lost by using the adapters and a cast tunnel ram?

Thanks

Indy hemi tunnel rams come in 10 bolt as well as 16 bolt. I think I remember reading somewhere that there's no standard for where the holes go when manufacturers go to 10 bolt so Indy 10 bolts may not line up with Stage V 10 bolts.

1967 Coronet, 1989 Daytona tube chassis. Former cars, 66 Charger, 67 R/T, 69 Coronet, 67 Dart GT. -Banned for life from V8Buick.com-