I did the whole mustang conversion on a stroked sb. it worked pretty well, it had its limits but you can get those piggy backs like the tweecer that can change up the computer. It does very well on engines that are not extremely radical. just read the mustang sites to learn more about it. its very good for what it is but it is also old technology. i am doing another now with the accel gen 7, i dont see how it would have any wiring harness issues as it is for the most part contained within itself. We have done many of these with no problems. The ford conversion was quite expensive as i didnt use as much junk yard stuff as i could have used. it was also done having to gather all the parts needed. I dont like cutting corners on my builds. The dist. was a challange but ive got a great machine shop to work with and they fixed me up. Bottom line for me is to not cut corners because you will end up with inferior parts that end up not doing what you want them to do. Save up and do it right the first time.