Quote:

Quote:

I too was a huge fan of the Brick, especially before it started getting all the crazy big-buck stuff.

I must have slept through the "crazy big-buck stuff" phase of the Brick. Looking at it in the shop, I still fail to see anything crazy or big-buck.

I'm not calling it Big Red or some Steilow creation by any means... but to me at least, it was more fun to read when it was still 'junkyard' parts... When Barton got involved it left the realm ov reality for me, and i'd imagine many other 'cheap A-body guys' (haha) and Mopar guys. I dont remember much ov it now... its been years... but i remember super fancy exhaust (bought), pretty sure they had a big buck non-factory OD tranny in there too, EFI... Most ov that car now is pretty damn far from the junkyard...

What i liked best about it was the owner. Ehrenburg was just a crafty guy... always thinking... the consummate street-racer. But then when it started getting popular and needing more to win they just started throwing money at it and it lost something.

Still one ov my favorite cars ever... but when it was a crate 360, A833, ancient Mag case 8 3/4" (think its a new alum one now?), ALL factory design suspension and braked, Supercoupe rimmed world-beater it was just that much more... uh... profane...