Quote:

Quote:

I think the SS module is good for 550ish horsepower and the ZL1 700 according to the guy I talked to at Ricks. I seem to remember reading someone adapting the PWM pump/control module to a megasquirt controller. I'm thinking along the same lines as you, a 5.7 with a turbo.....so I've been doing similar research

I could pretty easily spend $300-$400 and have a PWM controller talk with the MS3. But I was really looking for a budget way to control it. Currently the Ford setup would be ~$110 or so.

What I was thinking was have the MS run the ford pwm controller. ford repair data provides the "ranges" that the computer commands to the module and the ms has a generic pwm output that may drive it (this is what I am using to drive the PWM governor solenoid on my 518 trans for example), or it could be driven with the ms gpio via can bus since the GPIO has a wider range of frequencies it can support. From what I have seen (in the ford data), there are 3 commanded frequencies to the FPDM. I'll see if I can find the charts with this data again