Quote:

I don't think A63 was availible on 70 T/A's or cars with N94 fiberglass hoods. The dealer literature I see pre dates T/A and N94 release dates.

Now for 1971 the similar A46 molding package was not availible for N94 cars. http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/imag...hallenger_4.jpg So, I would think that would apply to the 1970 A63 package also?? It's because the rear hood molding (unmodified) will not clip onto the thicker fiberglass hood.

Barry answered most of this stuff already, and I agree with what he's said. A63 & A46 were not available on a T/A or any car with the N94 T/A hood. If I recall correctly, that N94 hood was also not available on SE or A78 formal roof cars.

I also used to think that the rear hood molding wouldn't fit on the fiberglass hood, but further investigation revealed that the rear hood molding WILL fit on Original T/A hoods, but there is some difficulty installing it on a Reproduction hood. I think the reason the rear hood molding was not available with the T/A hood is simply a styling choice, similar to how some color combinations are not reccomended, they didn't want bright trim all around the blacked out hood. Dayclona has the rear hood molding installed on an original T/A hood on his 71 T/A creation.

The Western Special T/A is a very interesting car, but from what I've seen, I'd agree that it's not an A91 Western Sport Special. It's a modified T/A.

Tav