Quote:

If I leave the car sitting for over a week I do not get a pump shot if i just walk up to it and pull the linkege back. This means that the gas has left the bowl via some mechanisms (evaporation, porosity of carb body, etc.). But in this case I am saying that after manually filling the bowl with enough gas for it to run for 15 seconds (about 2 ounces or so)... It then has stalled twice on me and failed to restart. At that time (literally seconds after it stalled after running for a number of seconds)it had no pump shot AFTER. To me this means it stalled cause the bowl volume wasn't replenished and it went dry. This is not an evaporation issue as only seconds have gone by

Ok so there is 2 things going on if I am reading it right: (1) the evap issue and (2) You prime it to take care of the evap issue & after running for some seconds it should be full & it ain't. On #(2) I would plumb a can of gas to the pump inlet to either pin it to the pump inlet rearward or to the pump/pushrod & I'm leaning toward the pump/pushrod

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth