I feel your pain, Eightliter, I am pulling my hair out with the same problem for the last 2 months.

And, just like you, I found a lot of suggestions but no real solution with Google.

One, that will be a last resort, is a fellow drilled a 5/32nd hole in his throttle plate.

I just had a Dealer re-flash done on the car as per a TSB for "rough idle, P0300 random misfire" issues. It didn't help, but the misfire codes don't show up as much.

Still getting P0300 and P0301. Have swapped wires, plugs, tested the coil, checked wiring harness to coil, changed the IAC, and just last night I took all the injectors out and cleaned them off the car (pretty neat method I found online ).

Unhooked the battery, cleared the codes, and fired it back up. Ran smooth and figured I got it. Drove it a few minutes, stopped in Drive, and the miss/low idle is back.

This little issue has really soured my high praise for Chrysler. The thing has low miles, well-cared for, drives/handles, just generally does everything better than any brand-x vehicle otherwise.

I did the timing belt, crank seal, and cam seal and was very careful on getting the timing marks correct. The car ran perfect for a few thousand miles and then the misfire codes came up.

Some great suggestions on here too, thanks Guys, I'll give them a try. I guess I gotta find some time this week and dig into it again.

Mo' Farts

Moderated by "tbagger".