Quote:

Quote:

Lastly, a close up on the headlight bucket to show contrast in colors. More updates to come, hopefully when the motor is in.

i've been thinking of doing mine up. what paints did you use, and can you outline the process you did to paint them?

Im sure what I did isn't 100% correct, but it looks good IMO. I used Krylon graphite Textured shimmer #2521 and Krylon Silver Textured shimmer #2522 for the paint. pop the trim off, lightly sanded the grill to get the old paint off as much as I could. Then I gave it a bacth in soapy water and let dry. Used adhesion promoter and them primed it. After primer dried, I sprayed the light argent and black first. I did it this way because I figured it would be easier to mask off than the gilled part. When that dried, masked off said areas, and sprayed the graphite. I went front the back side first to assure coverage without getting the paint too heavy and then moved to the front portion. Like I said, it probably isn't the most accurate, but It will look nice in front of the car.

1971 Plymouth Duster 340 auto
1937 Plymouth PT50
1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 4 speed
2013 Ram laramie 2500 hemi
2008 Harley FLSTSB springer