Quote:

IMHO, if you run a tube cage I don't think you need to run the inner fender braces.

Here's a rough sketch idea of mine. Trying to route triangulation into the front chassis box. Trying to resist twist.

I don't think you could run a straight cross bar from the front k-member bolt area to the other side. I'm pretty sure that goes right through the crank pulley.

That's a pretty comprehensive design IMO. Three areas I would like to see tweaked, if possible. 1. the short front upper 8"? connector, reduced to close to zero. 2. The L and R front upper down legs make a 45Deg? angle down towards the front, just make a straight tube starting the down angle at the last node, 3. At this same node add an angled tube heading back to lower chassis/firewall area.

Not sure but does any of this tubimg need to meet and dia or thickness requirements since not part of the cage?

Not sure how without any bolted connections, motor could be removed from above. But the design looks solid.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.