Good morning, guys. The production of the dashes is on schedule, and the first dashes have already been shipped, which leads me to a HUGE roadblock, that I was not expecting. To be perfectly honest, I intended on charging $200 per dash, with FREE SHIPPING. Due to the size of the box that the dashes are being shipped in, they are considered Oversize, and the shipping rates are absolutely insane. For instance, I shipped two dashes to Pennsylvania yesterday, and the UPS Ground charge was $132.00! (I offered to ship these dashes on my dime, and kept my word)

Having said that, I am left with a situation where I will literally be paying out of pocket, when all is said and done. I will not let any of you down, and will honor my obligation to those of you that have already sent funds. For those of you that have not sent funds, please be patient with me, as I figure this out. From the start, my intention was solely to help the Mopar crowd, by offering something that was not available. It is very frustrating to have a situation like this, pop up, when I am doing what I can, to keep the costs down for all of us. I apologize, however, I am honest to a fault, and am not afraid to speak the truth....ever. I will find a remedy to this, and will keep you updated.

P.S. If anyone has an insight on cheaper shipping, I am all ears. (UPS, FEDEX, USPS & DHL, are who I have tried already...fyi. All of their rates are out of this world expensive)

Thank you,
Chris