Good evening, fellas. I took delivery of another run of dashes last night, and for the first time, after producing/selling over 200 of these things, I was very disappointed in the quality of the current run. After asking a few obvious questions, I found that the current materials, used to construct the dashes, were, "Hecho in Mexico".........well, that is not acceptable to me, as the dashes looked like honey comb, instead of a good looking, good quality construction. Having said that, I ate the production cost of 10 dashes (Not happy about that either), and have purchased the correct, MADE IN THE USA materials, that I thought were still being used. I apologize for a further delay, but, the only thing I can do, is be honest and up front with you. For those of you that have sent payment, I have sent you a PM. I will not deposit any of your funds until I have a tracking number, and know that your dash has been placed on the UPS truck. I have been promised that the next run of dashes will be delivered next Wednesday, and will certainly keep you posted. I have never had a bump in the road, all of the time that I have provided these, but, one thing that I will never do, is sell junk. Period.