Quote:

Yes they have great paint considering it's in a spray can but there are always nozzle problems.
They used to and still may give you extra nozzles with every can. The only real fix I ever had was using a Undercoat nozzle with their thick textured stuff.
Also you have to shake their can's (is that even legal?) longer than a normal spray can.

Beware much testing is needed because it will spray out like never before!!!!
Ron

Yeah Ron...
I value your judgement and experience. I shook the can for many many minutes. As you know from my posting here too, I've been doing this sort of thing for a long time, granted not at the professional level.

I changed out the nozzle with the new one that was provided with the can. Cleaned it out multiple times..... The nozzles are clean, it has to be the valve within the can the nozzles press into.... There are times when, if I hold it JUST right, the nozzle sprays continuously. But, with the panel, I need to be able to make a continuous spray pattern from one side to the next, then back and be consistent about it. Per the cans instruction, I need, for best results, apply two coats. I'm not here to bad-mouth Totally Auto, I just feel like I'm wasting my time. I once had a can from them years ago and it did the same thing. I don't know if there's a shelf life to these. I bough the can, oh,,,,,, about 9 months ago?

I'll call them tomorrow and see what they say..... I basically just threw $25 out the window...

Thanks for the input..

Troy
Houston Mopar Connection Club
'69 Charger Daytona 440 - auto - 4.10 Dana (now with 426 hemi)
'69 Charger 500 440 - 4speed - 3.54 Dana
'70 Road Runner 383 - 4speed - a/c (now with 440)