Quote:

Hey gang....

I know I may be opening up a can of worms here...

I am trying to detail the taillamp panel on my Daytona with a more appropriate OEM-correct look. The finish on the Daytona now is too glossy and smooth. I know it is supposed to have the Organisol paint to it. The paint job on the Daytona's nice, but with that said, is pretty old ( 1994 ). I don't have a spray gun or appropriate size air compressor. I bought a can of Organisol paint from Totally Auto and it is crap.. Now, the paint might be ok, but the spraying stinks.... Sprays for about 3 seconds and then stops. I'm sure it is a defect in the can that Totally Auto contracts out? Regardless, I'm leary of purchasing another can at $25.00. Is there any name brand paints out there that provides a satin/rough feel like Organisol, like BBQ paint or something?

I have used their paints as well and have run into this issue as well. Change out the nozzles and you will be fine. Make sure you tip the can upside down and spray out the remaining paint so it doesn't clog on your next use. They usually pack an extra nozzle, did they?

I really like their product overall.....

Admiration For Multiple Carburetor Vehicles...