Quote:

Steve, I was partners with Dave Mosley and we bought a 64 Max Wedge Dodge with both the aluminum and steel fronts from Tom Cunningham. The car was painted in the Manicni red and yellow paint like Luke Garners car except in had New Era potato Chips as on the doors. We had several class wins and set the record on IHRA. I have tried to track the car since I sold it. Englehart had it for a while but he didn't seem to want to tell me where it went from him. Any chance you have it? If so, I have several photos and some history for you. I tried to PM you several weeks ago but it would not go through. As soon as I can get the photos to go through I will post them.
There was a photo on the 63, 64 thread before it closed. It was at Lexington, KY. The car was white with red and blue stripes. It has Mosley Auto on the doors and Griffith Moore Dodge on the quarters.

That's not my car. My car went from Kenny to a man named Richard Leaper in Glenmoore, PA. He painted the car brown and raced it for a little while. It was then sold to Richard Hutchins in Pasadena, Maryland. His wife, Thelma, ran the car until 1995. It's been in my garage since November of 1995.

The car you're talking about sounds like the old Rod Shop '64?