It was getting late and we were supposed to pick up my 1973 Chrysler New Yorker just south of Kansas City.

Lance, the guy selling the car, is a super nice guy and had no worries in waiting a few months to complete the transaction. He even installed a few new parts for me. Also a big thanks to BulletBob who took his time to check out the car for me. I didn't doubt Lance but it is always good to hear another opinion especially when you are on the other side of the world. Lance had a few interesting Imperials and a Town & Country that I enjoyed looking at;

I had never seen hail damage up close and all I can say is wow. I knew that the dents can be pretty big but I never realized how badly beaten even the sides can be. The windshield has already been replaced...

Thanks again man, the car looks mighty sharp with the "new" shoes!

Class of 73;

After a well slept night (?) we were ready to continue towards Indy where we'd leave the NY and the Demon to wait for the Mopar Nationals the coming weekend.

No, it's not "that" Lynch Road;

Almost on the way we picked up Jim's ramp truck. Luckily the diesel shop seemed to be a stand-up business that had fixed what the dealer had messed up, for a very reasonable amount too.

Just use something to keep that headliner from sagging. OK...