Quote:

Uhhhh, almost too much praise for a low key Finn! Thanks, I appreciate it! It seems that each trip makes the "bucket list" longer though! I really have to stay at least a couple of weeks in Detroit the next time! And then there's Windsor and I haven't been to the Petty Museum yet (which is moving back to the original historic location as we speak), I'd like to see the guards of the unknown in Washington, take the Airstream tour, see the Peterbilt factory if possible, visit my uncle's neighborhood in Chicago, the Chrysler mansion in New York, get inside the Chrysler Building...the list just goes on...and I never seem to have time for any wrecking yards anymore!

No worries about my enthusiasm getting ruined Jim! I am pretty well aware what is going on. Years of research really made me love America even more, the wisdom of the Founding Fathers is really amazing not to mention how well their thoughts fit even in the world of today.

My sincere thanks to everybody who made yet another trip to America an unforgettable one! Hope to see you soon again!

again.,thanks for sharing all the pics,,, you must of invested a lot of time up loading on this forum,,,,pics of places ive never seem vey kool,,,,is meadow brook on your list of places in the detroit area ?? former mansion of the dodge brothers,,

1966 barracuda prostreeter super charged 340(SOLD)
1940 dodge coupe 241 hemi street rod
2014 ram express hemi 4x4 dailey driver
2015 cherokee
2013 R/T classic