With some amazing luck I happened to score on eBay a never seen photo of the first Dick Boynton Max Wedge D100 outside a California dealership. This truck is one of my favorite Mopars ever;

It was time to say thank you and good-bye to Kurt who had been so impressed about my last Detroit adventure that he offered me a place to stay on this visit! Thanks again! Kurt is a bit of an adventurer himself, he has Finnish ancestors and decided some years ago to check out the old country, found work at Sisu trucks and ended up helping out the factory race team! In addition to that he was able to pursue his real passion, motorcycle racing as well!

Before heading to Flint for storing the New Yorker I was invited to take a nice drive along St Clair to Port Huron. I really wanted to be at Moparfest in Canada but there wasn't anyone heading that way on Saturday evening on Sunday morning and the NY wasn't an option. I had a flight from Chicago on Monday so not much room for errors...not to mention that my Kansas plates weren't quite...ummm...up to date. But no worries, a nice day ahead with excellent tour guides!

Have to make a stop when seeing a place like this;