As far as actually racing goes, I might make the Dragway 42 race Jan 1, 2014. If it's dry, I'll take the wife's Volvo, as it should run close to the 20.14 index without much trouble!
As far as announcing goes, I still have one more Loose Rocker Promotions race this year (Fall Footbrake Frenzy V at Piedmont in NC Thanksgiving Weekend). Next year I'll do 3-4 races for Loose Rocker and 3-5 (or more ) for Summit Motorsports Park. I plan on attending the World Footbrake Challenge in July at Bristol as a spectator, maybe with a bit of mic time, and I have a couple of other possibilities out there that I'm waiting on.
Amazingly enough, I'm not bothered that I did not make a single pass down the track this year. I used to get really antsey wanting to race when I announced, but the past few years I've realised that this keeps me involved, people pay me to do something I like, and I don't get bored waiting hours between runs.

Ron H.
"Just when you think you have all of the answers...I change the questions!" "Rowdy" Roddy Piper