Quote:

I took a close look at my damper and it looks like the neutral damper to the left on your photo. so what I have is an internally balanced 360 with a bad converter. Right?

Maybe. There would be no reason for him to swap dampeners when he sold it so with it having a neutral dampener we'll go with that not being swapped so it would APPEAR that it has been neutral balanced especially with the described history of it being hotrodded and the 1" x 3" weights (2) on either side of the drain plug denotes an external TC but the rub is is that you knocked them off to make the TC neutral & still no go (tho it was better) & you'd think that would have taken care of it if it just needed a neutral TC. To k.i.s.s. I'd suggest getting another converter (nuetral) & see what happens. Still no go I'd put an offset dampener on the front & a weighted converter in back but I see no reason he would have changed the dampener so I dont think it'll go that far. & worse case STILL no go after doing all that if you do all that then the crank/dampener(s)/TC(s)/1 piston/rod assy with rings bearings would have to go to your crank man to spin it/check balance to find out WHICH dampener/tc combo it needs to bring it into balance. Holler how it turns out. Very likely another neutral TC will take care of things. It has been balanced & we just need to find out what it needs front & rear

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth