Quote:

Trans is coming out before it makes another pass. It's already killed one sprag (even with an LBA valve body), so hopefully the new super sprag held.

I actaully have a Dana, but it's a 3.55 which is the lowest.

I'm sort of at a cross road right now. The problem is that this thing already has it's tounge hanging out at the finish line because it's under cammed. So I could really put more cam in it, and use the 3.55 gear.

But the car only has a roll bar (no roll cage). So do I really need more power/traction being that I've already gone 10.08?

If so I could put the Dana in it, new cam, and a few more bars (plus window net), then get my license, etc... but in the end it's still a cast crank, stock rod, stock block motor... so how much harder am I really going to push this thing.

I'm debating right now what to do. I may sell the motor (and my '71 duster project), and build a new turbo hemi to really see how quick we can make this ol' heap. Or I may sell the whole car and build the new turbo Gen 3 hemi for my '71 duster that I have.

Just trying to think it through... for now it's just going to get the 2.76 and get back to racing the rest of this year with my ol' man (dvw).

Scott... run what you have... going sub 10.0 isnt all
that great.. it cost lots of money and a PITA for
all of the crap... I had a lot more fun when I was
running 10.0