Trans is coming out before it makes another pass. It's already killed one sprag (even with an LBA valve body), so hopefully the new super sprag held.

I actaully have a Dana, but it's a 3.55 which is the lowest.

I'm sort of at a cross road right now. The problem is that this thing already has it's tounge hanging out at the finish line because it's under cammed. So I could really put more cam in it, and use the 3.55 gear.

But the car only has a roll bar (no roll cage). So do I really need more power/traction being that I've already gone 10.08?

If so I could put the Dana in it, new cam, and a few more bars (plus window net), then get my license, etc... but in the end it's still a cast crank, stock rod, stock block motor... so how much harder am I really going to push this thing.

I'm debating right now what to do. I may sell the motor (and my '71 duster project), and build a new turbo hemi to really see how quick we can make this ol' heap. Or I may sell the whole car and build the new turbo Gen 3 hemi for my '71 duster that I have.

Just trying to think it through... for now it's just going to get the 2.76 and get back to racing the rest of this year with my ol' man (dvw).