Quote:

With that much negative caster, I would expect steering to be very easy and also the car would tend to wander around. Not stable.

If specs are reversed and it is 3 degrees positive caster, that is a lot for manual steering. Steering would be heavy. Problem solvers could get you to 3 degrees positive. If you back off to 1 degree or less positive caster and dial in some negative camber (around -.5 deg), it should steer easier/better. I'd try first to get alignment set with all parts as installed. You may well get there without changing anything except alignment cam settings.

Interesting...the sterring effort while driving is not easy by any means...it takes a lot of effor to turn a corner at slow speeds. The car does not wander while going down the highway at 70MPH, but it does pull to the right quite a bit (you certainly do not want to take your hands off the wheel, therfore, sterring the right, feels a bit lose (coming back left there seems to be a bit of a dead spot.

Let me put it this way, there is no way I want to bomb it into a corner the way it feels, because I have no idea what will happen.

I already have teh problem solvers installed.

Thanks for all the input guys, I am not sure I want to take it back to the same guy, I think he had his cahnce, told me he knew his stuff, and I am not so sure at this point.

I think I will take it to my regular alignment place (for the daily drivers) and ask him to put in the specs I have seen listed on the sight.

Jason