Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

(quote),Talked to Wayne Brewer at the Nats. He gave me the diameter measurements of the correct flywheel. I compared my inspection cover with one of his 10.5 ones and they match, and my bell is alum also. So this weekend I will be pulling the flywheel and then I will also be able to confirm the bell housing. Oh and just for general info he said there isn't any way to put the flywheel in backwards and bolt up the clutch.(quote),
Mr Brewer needs to call me,!! Because I have seen flywheels put in backwards,and clutch bolted up!! as well, so yes it can be done ,is done, !!
still appears you have the wrong flywheel as well!

Show me a picture of a mopar V8 flywheel bolted up to a crank backwards with all 6 bolts? Can't be done.

Here is Proof Brewers is right. I already posted one side of the flywheel. Here is the other side.

One could bolt the clutch on that side , it wouldn't work well but it would bolt one ...

Picture of the starter ?

It looks like the ring gear is in the right p[lace ... photo is a little too close up of the side ... Do you know if that is the original bellhousing to that engine ?

I'm going to have to scare the spiders out from under my dart and get a snails eye view of what the 130 tooth wheel looks like mounted up in there ....

One of the bolt holes on the starter is larger than it needs to be but with the starter snout in the pilot of the bellhousing there really isn't any adjustment so the only thing that may cause this is you have some oddball starter that looks correct or the TIR is HUGE between the bell and the engine.