"there's no good reason a poly lca bushing will act any worse than a rubber one"

By thier very design, poly bushings are totally different from the stock rubber in that the rubber bushings play a part in holding the LCA in place. How can a bushing that can be pressed in place by finger pressure hold something in place? Stock rubber bushings require a HYDRAULIC PRESS to install. Hmmmmmmm.

As I've mentioned countless times before, I think the fore, aft movement I was getting was exaggerated by the very design of the '73-up B-body suspension, the T-bar crossmember isn't solid, it isolated by rubber which allows the crossmember to have some movement. A little movement here, a little movement there, next thing you know you've got funky handling. The strut rod just controls the outer part of the LCA.

I don't have a fragile ego, I just find it incredible that someone I don't even know and has never driven my car, can tell me what I experienced first hand didn't actually happen.

The intent of my posts are nothing more than to point out that someone MAY have a problem with poly LCA bushings. If you can make them work, great! Enjoy!

My

John

The dream is dead, long live the dream.......😥