Like everyone else, I am so sorry for your loss; but I admire the stoic manner in which you conducted yourself, and the way you shared your story with everyone here. I hope maybe you can take some comfort in knowing that your son obviously touched many people's lives here. Hopefully by making people more aware of St. jude's and the great service they do. A buddy of mine at work, his son passed away a couple of years ago at St. Jude's from Leukemia. Was 19. I remember how good St. Jude's was to Rick and his family. Even though he ultimately lost his battle as well, they made it so much easier on the family to deal with........

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/obit/31259/justin-laws

I know sometimes people are skeptical of some charities , where the money goes and such. I am no different. Regardless of what your beliefs are people, if you can donate to St. Jude's, you can be assured that your money will go to help a great cause.... and hopefully one day, a major breakthrough in cancer research.

Organized Labor: The people that brought you the weekend. If you can't grasp the meaning of the phrase "tongue in cheek", don't respond. 1970 H code Swinger, Top Banana 2012 Liberty Jet 4x4 True Blue Pearl