A couple of weeks later, another update. Got all the PS issues sorted out today. I ended up using the modified bracket I hacked up previously, a couple spacers on the front of the pump to move the pump back slightly, and did the fine tuning on the belt alignment with a pulley puller to move it outward about 1/10". Shouldn't affect the way it runs at all. On the back side of the pump, I used the stock rear bracket, and a short (~1/2" or so) spacer on the engine end. Nut on the back side of the bracket to hold it in place, since the primary mounting bolt threads in to the timing chain cover and doesn't normally need a nut.

I also fabbed up the lower bracket I needed. This is a T-shaped piece that mounts to the two studs on the lower part of the timing chain cover. On a typical LA, these are plain bolts, but the Magnum uses stud/bolt things so that the ATF cooler lines can be attached to a bracket at that point. It's pretty dang convenient to have those studs there, and it meant a nice simple bracket would do what I wanted it to do. Pic 1 of 2...

Last edited by Clair_Davis; 07/03/05 12:34 AM.