So I have been eyeballing some front spoilers used on the smaller Mopars.

The factory (?) style spoilers, I dunno. I can't help but think these are just way too small and narrow to be of much good.

Then there's fellow who made a batch of his own, AAR-type front spoilers. These look very sturdy and durable, but they 'stick' out way too much and too angled to the front imo for to be used on the street.
I would think that with dailydriver, if one happens to hit a curb this will really mess up the entire front valance.

All in all, personally, I don't really like the 'look' of these spoilers.

Also, with the 'open' sides of both spoiler-styles, I would think air would just get around them on the sides and maybe even cause even more turbulence.

What does the rest think about this?

Now yesterday, I stumbled on a spoiler-topic on FABO, and a guy showed off his spoiler reproductions from a Volare/Aspen, but mounted on an 70+ A-body this time.
I must say I was quite surprised about how well this looked. The spoiler is supposedly a 3-piece unit, and also goes around to the sides up to the front wheelwells.

This spoiler looks low and enclosed enough to be of use, and not high enough so it gets crashed into things on a daily basis.

7710995-IMG_2698.JPG (593 downloads)