Quote:

Quote:

There is always the option of a preval sprayer.Lets you have the convienence of a spray can with the quality and duability of automotive grader paint.I use the Premium commercial coating paint from Napa (Martin Senour)On small items I think this is a great compromise between spray bombs and shooting from a gun

http://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/Result...6Dp%3d3%26N%3d0

Im beginning to question my memory but isnt there such a thing as a rechargeable aerosol can- recharged with an air compressor?I fix up motorcycles and leave the tank and side covers to a real paint guy but the fram and swingarms- if I could shoot them in acrylic enamel single stage black that would be great! To paint frames and swingarms requires so little paint that a spray can is very ideal.

Yup,
although I have never used mine for that. Mine holds gasoline and I use it to start engines because it atomizes the fuel real well. It also got used with gas to start my alcohol injected engines too, way better than a dish soap bottle.

Works great on small engines, they start first pull.

Many folks(fans) over the years thought we were squirting NOS into my injected motors. I always tried to keep them guessing. lol

Also I was the first guy to show up with a pressurized gas primer(I've used this one and several others too) to start our cars. No one else that I ever raced with did that I ever saw back in the early 90s. And after we did it, everyone started using them with injected cars.