Good thread.

I bought some rear brackets at carlisle and thought I could just use them to pull the 73 rear bumpers in. I went to match them up to my 73 bumper and the holes didn't line up so I thought they might have been the wrong brackets. The 73 brackets look stamped out of thinner steel and almost looks like a U-channel, where the brackets I bought look like they were just bent out of thicker flat stock.

Now it appears I probably have the right brackets but need the bumper to match. My rear 73 bumper is pretty ugly and could use replacing so I suppose I'll get a 70-72 rear bumper.

One question though, is the only difference between the 70/71 rear bumper and the 72 bumper just the addition of the jack slot? Are all the other holes in the same location? I'd rather not have the jack slot on my car.

I'll have to get a rear bumper filler. Does this piece screw into the same holes as the 73-74 filler?

For the front, I see drilling my 73 brackets is very easy. I also aquired a set of brackets of a 71. Could I just use the 71 brackets instead of drilling or does the front bumper suffer from relocated bumper bolt holes like the rear??

2017 Contusion Blue Challenger T/A 392 M6 "BLKNBLU"