Hi Steve and welcome to moparts and to the rodders section

you are probably going to get a few different and good ideas on what would be best, you will need to deiced what way is best for you and your $$$$ and ability.
looking at that picture it looks like you found a very nice and complete start for your project

now personally I would not use the stock frontend nor would I use the volare' style on that car.
If you really must keep it all mopar then the dakota frontend is a good choice except for the 6 lug wheels(need to use the 91 and earlier 5 lug rotors) and it is a little wider than the mustang II style frontends but with the right wheels it will work depending on how low you want it when its done.
poorboy(gene) has used the dakota frontends in your style car and I am sure he can give you some advice on how that goes....

if it were my car and I was using a V10 I would go with the mustang II style frontend from someone like Fatman and go with the big brake kit, you could either go with stock style springs or coilovers or air bags, I would go with power steering and power brakes too.

you will need to move the firewall back to fit the V10 and that will take some of the load off the frontend but the mustang frontend can and will hold up a blown hemi so I dont think you will have a problem.

it looks like it will be a fun,fast rod when you get it done and I am sure you can get some good help and ideas here.
again welcome to moparts Ron....