I'm just on the outside looking in Pittsracer... I met Billy and his family at a Mopar Shootout in Tuscon years ago and he's a guy you want in your circle. No bs, true to his word, and a handshake means something. Though I seldom see him, I consider him a friend... enough to go to bat for him. I had just noted on Dr. J's facebook page that they had noted that their were more heads done and that they were "overwhelmed" with responses for them. I responded that Billy had been patiently waiting for some time with no response, or heads and they replied to me. I posted those results here. I went on again tonight (not looking like Billy facebooks, or at least with Dr. J) and they replied within an hour... so again, I posted the reply. At this point, making it "public" will at least show that just maybe Dr J's is trying the best that they can... I don't know jack diddly about their operation. I hear it's a "one man show" and the service for Billy would so far reflect that... that's assuming that the "one guy, overwhelming demand", scenario is what's going on here. I just hope he gets his heads soon and he's able to adapt to the "small block boys club". He's been trying really hard to fit in. I'm thinking he's thinking this is all some kind of strange initiation to the "Small block Mopar" club....though I'm not going to let him in on the secret handshake