Well, After he PM'd me (per above) I responded to him saying that once you have a total price let me know and I'll provide my CC number. I was thinking that it would happen fairly quickly.

I hadn't had response so I started ringing again. Then emailed him and contacted him via the Dr J's website. NB I'm also after a port matched manifold and a "big inch" small block - something along the lines of an R3 block with a BPE crank and a solid Roller. I want a pretty big lazy motor that doesn't have to rev its [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] off to make power.

I had a response from Bryce this morning (My time)saying to ring his cell phone so I'll try that later tonight (big time difference between Australia and California). Hopefully we'll be able to stitch something up ASAP as its dragging on a bit.

Slightly off topic but anyone know a good source for nice short per my description above? Was thinking Bryce or Hughes (also thought about Indy but they don't seem to have a good rep for issue resolution) but I don't want the $$$ to get out of control...

SF