Quote:

Quote:

Bedliner just isn't needed unless you are planning on mounting up some snow tires or going 4x4ing with your car.

I live on a partially black topped driveway. The cost would be too much to finish it to my house and it's basically mud when it rains here. So grab the hose with a nozzle when I wash it and I can spray the underside clean. I have my reasons, no need to go as extreme as snow or offroading In a few months, when the tar and chipping starts, you can't go 5 miles without having to deal with it.

They don't do that tar thing here and my driveway is concrete. I don't doubt your solution works for you, my point was (and is) that 99.9% of peoples cars, given their useage, would hold up just fine with a good coat of paint.

I was mainly posting to counter the ridiculous contention by a previous poster that bedliner should be used on all cars except trailered show cars with mirrors underneath.

some people get completely carried away; many of these cars lasted for decades with nothing but a coat of primer underneath....and when they were new, most were daily drivers and not treated with any special care for the first 10 or 20 years of their life.

Dave

1970 Super Bee 440 Six Pack 1974 'Cuda 2008 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Ram 3500 Diesel 2004.5 Ram 2500 Diesel 2003 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Durango Limited [url] http://1970superbee.piczo.com [/url]