Friend of mine started his restoration 5 years ago and it is almost done. He had zero experience in any kind of restoration.Never new how to get all the sheet metal he needed or really anything for the car. He taught himself how to weld and added frame rails, floors, quarters all kinds of metal work. Did all the interior work himself like the seats, put in all the interior himself. He was down many times and I would go over and would be amazed at the work he was doing. I would tell him what a great job he was doing but sometimes he thought I was just blowing wind. When he took the body to the paint and body shop the guy says to him, now we will see what kind of welder you are after I blast the car and all the welds. The guy phones him up after the Blasting and says to him, that there is not one spot on the complete car that needs any kind of repair and the painter wants to thank him for such a great job. You do a lot of the work yourself and it does take for every but it is usually a job done correctly with no short cuts.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY