Quote:

Quote:

Took apart 20 years ago ?!?!?!? Wow, nothing like rushing a project !! heh heh heh . . .kidding of course.

Guess I was just getting frustrated with not really seeing much progress and then running into an issue with the ac/heat fan control. But you know, taking time away and reflecting on what an issue could be, is good ! Now that I have that solved and few other little things done, I am on cloud nine again !!! The light at the end of the tunnel is getting much brighter !!!

Good luck to everyone with your project !

Cheers

Mark

Mark,

I actually got the car out of Calgary 23 years ago. Started the restoration and then life got in the way. Job, wife, other hobbies, playing with other cars all got in the way.

Now it's back on track and should be done before summer.

Cheers
Chris

Wow Chris . . . my car came from LA way back in the 70's. Was able to talk to original owner and he said he ordered it as his "Baby GTX" . . . 318, factory a/c, cruise control, console auto, 6way drivers seat, deluxe steering wheel, and FC7 In Violet with black vinyl top !! Hopefully will be able to drive it to Spring Fling 2013 !!! . . .

I dropped my car off (empty shell, totally bare with everything removed, only a rolling chasiss) on May 21, 2011 and got back from body shop on Dec. 28, 2011 ! 7 months of body work and paint.

Mark