Lets try this one more time -

Quote:

Did '70 Hemi Cudas have Wheel Opening Moldings?

As per your question in the title - Yes & No.

Quote:

Were wheel opening moldings optional on '70 Hemi Cudas or not available because of the rolled lip front fenders?

A legitimate question, but again Yes & No, I knew others would chime in here with a few different answers because of the Challenger wheel lip molding question that was posted last year and answered by several people on here, so just decided to sit back and spectate and watch the replies.

Quote:

Do you own one, post some photos of yours if you have any with or without the moldings.

Seems he didn't like my first response to his question - I tried to get him to post some photos of his cars front fenders, because I knew others on here would post some - but he took offense to that question.

Quote:

What a brilliant idea.I never thought of that.FI

Aren't you the same guy with hundreds of threads asking questions on restoring everything - and then you add these behind the questions??? - Yeah I thought that was you - so whose the FI now because it sure seems like you are - so maybe you should just STFU yourself - see I can be an a-hole too if provoked.