I am sorry 10.90 racer and all the others. I've been extremely busy but I am now on break for the holidays! My deal with this engine is you can only go off what the people told us what was in it. They really didn't take a real long time either explanning what's really in it. As far as I know It's just a standard bore 340 that has been cleaned up alittle. Stock stroke crank but it is an old school 8 bolt crank which required and different flex plate. I believe it might be an old moldex. I guess it has steel rods. Suposely has 13:1 TRW pistons. It also suposley has a 606 lift flat tappet mechanical cam that's suposely post to be a mopar cam. It has w2 heads that are the econo version with suposely 2.08 intake valves and the standard 1.60 exhuast. It has a very crappy set of headers on it that were almost built over night lol. They are only like 1 5/8. It currently has a M-1 single plane intake manfiold with a 2 inch open aluminum spacer and a 750 cfm proform carburetor. Like I said all this stuff that's inside that we can't see is what's suposely in it. But we will know for sure here come sometime in Janurary when we go through everything!!!! Thanks for all the comments guys.